1.07.2014

Digital Additions

Hey everyone, I haven't been crafting much but I have spent an embarrassing amount of time on the computer. I have come up with some 2014 Calendar Organizers. This are also great for keeping track of birthdays, anniversaries, appointments, etc. They can be hole-punched and put in an organizer binder or used however you like!

Here are some links to my etsy shop listings that I have. These are all instant downloads that you can print right away on 8.5" x 11" in your own home. If you would like to order but want a custom design or colour, please just contact me and I'll work with you to get what you want!

My etsy Shop

Black Standard Calendar with Notes Section



Calendar Organizer Full-Page
Blue
Green
Orange
Purple
Red
Yellow
Multicolor




Landscape 2-Column Calendar
Blue
Green
Orange
Purple
Red
Yellow
Multicolored

No comments:

Post a Comment